All your west~bourne goods ship free on orders $65+
ORDERS & SHIPPING
- Can I get free shipping?
- Yes! We offer free shipping on orders over $65 to all orders shipping within the contiguous United States. For orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or US territories outside the contiguous United States, we offer free shipping on orders over $100.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Not yet, but we would love to. Stay tuned.
- I just placed my order, how long will it take for it to ship?
- We make our products to order in our kitchen in New York City. Your order will ship in 2-5 business days and you will receive an email shipping confirmation as soon as it heads out the door.
- Can I get my order rush shipped? I need it by Friday.
- Drop a very nice note to our customer service team email@example.com and we’ll do our best to accommodate. Expedited shipping rates may apply.
- I would like to place a bulk order, can I get a discount?
- Music to our ears! Please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you set up with our 20% off bulk discount for orders of more than 10 units per item.
- It’s my first order, can I get a discount?
- Sign up for our email list here and get 10% off your first order, a little welcoming gift from our team to you.
- Can I change my shipping address?
- No problem. Shoot us an email email@example.com and we’ll check to see if your order has left our kitchen. If we still have our hands on it, we’ll update your address before it heads out the door!
- My order is a gift, can you include a handwritten note, a bottle of champagne, a round trip ticket to Hawaii?
- Sounds like fun! While we aren’t in the business of booking travel, we would love to include a handwritten note for you on our compostable, seeded paper. It’s a gift that keeps on giving! We do charge a $10 handling fee for this service, but we promise it’s worth it. Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get this set up for you.
- Can I cancel my order?
- Let us see what we can do. Please email@example.com and we’ll check whether or not your order has left our facility.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
- My item is damaged (gasp!) how can I get a refund?
- First of all, we are so sorry your order arrived damaged. These instances are extremely rare and upset us too. Please email a picture of the damaged item firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get a replacement item out to you ASAP.
- What is your returns policy?
- As we create food products, for hygienic reasons, we do not accept returns on items that have been opened. However, if you are at all dissatisfied with our products, we DO want to hear from you so we can improve. Also, if something is wrong with your order, we want to know so we can put it right. Please email@example.com and let us know about your experience. We accept returns of unopened, undamaged items within 14 days of delivery.
- Are your products organic?
- Yes. We strive to source 100% certified organic ingredients for all of our recipes.
- Are your products non-GMO?
- Yes. All of our ingredients are certified non-GMO.
- Are your products gluten free?
- Many of our products are gluten free. You can find all allergen information listed on the detail page for each product.
- I have allergies, are your products safe for me?
- We feel your pain! We’ve listed all potential allergens on each product page.
- Are your products vegan?
- Many of our products are vegan and we are primarily a plant-based company. All vegan products are indicated on the product pages.
- What does certified zero waste mean?
- Our Soho cafe was the first certified zero-waste restaurant in Manhattan! We have continued with that tradition and dedication in our packaged goods and catering business. You can find details about zero waste certification here:https://true.gbci.org/true-program-zero-waste-certification
- Is your packaging compostable?
- Yes. Our clear pouches are fully compostable, including the sticker, adhesive, and soy-based ink. You can find more information about our compostable packaging here.
- Wow! Can I compost your pouches at home?
- Absolutely! In industrial compost environments our pouches break down within 90 - 180 days. For home composting, the breakdown period depends on several variables, including compost method, temperature and local climate.
- Is your packaging recyclable?
- Yes, our cardboard packaging is made out of recycled cardboard and is 100% recyclable, our recycled paper void fill is also 100% recyclable. You can recycle our glass jars as well - here are some ideas for how you can reuse them at home.
- How do you source your ingredients?
- Surprisingly, supply chains within the food industry are generally very opaque, with a lot of middle men and distributors that make it hard to find out where food actually comes from. We are committed to building a 100% traceable supply chain, and we work to build meaningful relationships with suppliers who maintain the most robust sustainability standards, are certified non-GMO and are certified organic. If you know an incredible supplier, we’d love to hear about them! Please drop us a note firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check them out.
- Are you woman-owned?
- Yes we are and proudly so! Our management team is 100% women and 60% of our employees are women.
- How diverse is your team?
- Right now only 20% of our employees are people of color, and we know we have important work to do to improve that percentage.
- Do you sell wholesale? How do I find you IRL?
- We do. Our list of regional partnerships changes regularly, the best way to find out is to follow us on Instagram at @westbourne
- How do I become a wholesale partner?
- We love working with like minded people, and we’d love to hear from you. Please drop us a note email@example.com
EVENTS & CATERING
- I am hosting a party and I have a bunch of picky eaters, can you help?
- Absolutely! We offer catering services for every size of party, whether it be delivering delightfully packaged, allergen free plant based dishes, or serving a multi-course vegetarian banquet. Please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put something perfect together for you! For more information about our catering services, please visit our catering page here.
- I need to send out several gifts at once, how do I do this?